Monday, May 25, 2009

I Will be away

Sorry guys I was hoping to have some freebies for the first of the month.I am afraid it is just not going to happen.
My eyes have been really bad, stopped me from working on kits & freebies. After Laser treatment they are now good again for a few months till the other eye needs doing :(
I am going to be away for a about 5 weeks.
Do not know if I will have internet access, but will not get much time on the puter anyway.
We are going to visit our eldest son, he lives in sunny Broome,
the weather is beautiful this time of year.
Winter has just arrived in Perth so we will escape it for a few weeks.
Hugs to all if I get a chance I will post some photo's of Broome.
Will see you all when I get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Came by for the June ASDS Blog Train, read your comment. No worries just get better and enjoy the sunshine and family visit. Looking forward to the photos.
Hugs back
Carla

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online